Heritage Museums & Gardens celebrates American culture and inspires people of all ages to explore, discover and learn together. Located on Cape Cod, Heritage is the largest public garden in southern New England, with more than 100 acres of gardens and nature trails. Heritage also has three gallery buildings that display antique cars, American folk art, a vintage carousel and special featured exhibitions. Families can enjoy outdoor discovery at Hidden Hollow and its Tree House. Cafe & Gift shop on premises.
Please contact Jen Johnston, Visitor Services Manager at 508-888-3300 x 120.
2019 Heritage Museums & Gardens rates and group information
• Groups of 10 or more people $15.00 per person
• Guided tours are available for an additional charge
• Total visit time recommended 1.5 to 2.0 hours
• Open 10am – 5pm daily, April 27th – October 14th 2019
• Complimentary driver and escort admission
• Safe, convenient passenger drop-off and pick-up directly at the admissions area as well as bus parking