Due to public health concerns, and to ensure the well-being of our members, visitors, and community, the Museum is closed to the public, and on-site events and programs are suspended until further notice. However, do check our Events page for special Facebook Live virtual events. We have some excellent programs scheduled! Touch the Rock and Experience the Journey in America's oldest, continually operating museum! Pilgrim Hall Museum, founded in 1824, is the oldest continuously operating museum in the country. Step through our doors and immerse yourself in the 17th-century history of the Pilgrims and Wampanoag, presented in the world’s finest collection of early Plymouth possessions. Pilgrim Hall Museum offers three exhibit galleries, a superb orientation film, and changing exhibitions that reveal the experiences of the
English families that settled in Plymouth, MA.
Located in the heart of Plymouth’s cultural district and less than 5 miles from Plimoth Plantation, Pilgrim Hall Museum is steps away from restaurants, galleries, shops, performance centers, andan exuberant nightlife. With the historic waterfront, whale watch cruises, and Plymouth Rock within walking distance, the museum is a great anchorage for your group to enjoy Plymouth’s lively historic downtown. A group excursion to the museum fits readily into day trips from Boston or Cape Cod, or offers a highlight to your extended stay in the area.
- Friendly and experienced museum docents available, on request, to provide knowledgeable introduction to Plymouth and guide your group through the museum
- Substantially discounted group rates
- Complimentary admission for group escort and motorcoach driver
- Convenient free bus parking in the museum parking lot
- Able to accommodate special needs upon request
- Special Education Programs available on request
- Age-appropriate activity sheets for children and adults
Groups Contact: 508-746-1620, x4