As the primary marketing and visitor services organization for the town of Plymouth and Plymouth County, See Plymouth is dedicated to the growth of the hospitality and tourism industry in the greater Plymouth area as well as the promotion of the region as a world-class vacation destination with tremendous economic impact. The tourism marketing effort is a carefully planned strategy that takes into consideration state and local government, as well as our investors who share the same objectives. Through our partnerships, See Plymouth works to stimulate growth in international and domestic markets that offer the highest potential for new visitors to Plymouth.
See Plymouth is a not-for-profit, investor-driven marketing organization comprised of over 175 investors in the town of Plymouth and the 27 communities that make up Plymouth County. See Plymouth is made up of two destination management organizations: Destination Plymouth, which services the town of Plymouth and Plymouth County Convention and Visitors Bureau, one of sixteen official Regional Tourism Councils in Massachusetts, that services Plymouth County.
In the world of destination marketing, more collaboration means more visitation. That’s why See Plymouth has been welcoming partners like you for more than 30 years.
INVEST IN OUR REGION BY BECOMING A SEE PLYMOUTH PARTNER
In becoming a See Plymouth partner you are making an investment in bringing visitors to our region and your place of business and having a direct impact on the economic viability off our region. The following are just some of the the benefits your investment includes. Contact your region’s representative for details on how we can personalize a partnership just for you.
- Listing in the 2020 Commemorative Edition of the annual See Plymouth Guide which is distributed at domestic and international travel trade marketplaces, through reader-service responses, by direct mail and at AAA offices and Visitor Information Centers
- Listing in the appropriate category of the See Plymouth County Mini Map
- Digital listing on SeePlymouth.com in the relevant business category that hyperlinks directly to your landing page. Landing page includes contact information, up to six photos, room for lengthy description and your business URL
- Leads and referrals from our website, marketing campaigns, business office, information centers, travel trade shows and sales missions
- Event listings on the SeePlymouth.com Calendar of Events
- Discounted print and digital advertising opportunities
- Promotion via our social media platforms
- Representation at domestic and international travel trade shows and sales missions
- Referrals from the See Plymouth office Visitor Information Centers
To join See Plymouth or for further partnership information please contact the following depending on your business location:
If your business is located in the town of Plymouth contact:
Georgia Stanley, Director of Operations
Georgia_Stanley@Visit-Plymouth.com | 508.747.7533
If your business is located in one of the 26 towns or the city of Brockton that make up Plymouth County or outside of Plymouth County contact:
Paula Fisher, Director of Marketing & Group Services
Paula.Fisher@SeePlymouth.com | 508.747.0100
Plymouth County includes: Abington, Bridgewater, Brockton, Carver, Cohasset, Duxbury, E. Bridgewater, Halifax, Hanover, Hanson, Hingham, Hull, Kingston, Lakeville, Marion, Marshfield, Mattapoisett, Middleboro, Norwell, Pembroke, Plympton, Rochester, Rockland, Scituate, Wareham, W. Bridgewater or Whitman.
This is just a sample contract. For partnership rate information and a personalized contract, contact your representative for details.
This media kit outlines what we can do together to promote your business to visitors in Plymouth and Plymouth County. Use this media kit as your partnership checklist, and get in touch with the contact listed to find out how they can help promote your attraction, event, exhibition, restaurant or hotel.
Special Thanks to Our Corporate Sponsors
Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Middleboro
Rockland Trust, Plymouth