The Spire Center / Greater Plymouth Performing Arts Center
We are excited to offer another perk to our Gold Pass membership. The 2020 Spire Center Gold Pass membership has been extended to December 31, 2021! All current and new members will be able to enjoy the full list of benefits that this opportunity has to offer for an extra year!
Gold Pass Member Benefits:
• Advance notice of show announcements
• Ability to purchase tickets before the general public
• Discounted tickets on most shows throughout the year
• Special members only events
• Free admission to Open Mics and Open Jazz Jams
• 20% off at Cork + Table - 23 Court Street, Plymouth, MA 02360 ?
• 15 % off at KKaties -? 38 Main St Ext, Plymouth, MA 02360 (at any time for members; not to be combined with other promotions)?
• Free guitar maintenance kit with any guitar purchase (picks, strings, peg winder, polish) at The Music Box
• Special package deals on select shows
Your membership will help to grow the Spire Community and enable The Spire to bring a variety of top-quality entertainment to our state-of-the-art venue, extend our programming opportunities into the lobby, continue to improve and preserve the original period architectural details of the building itself, and further engage the community.
The Spire Center for the Performing Arts is located at the former Beth Jacob Community Center across from the new Town Hall in downtown Plymouth. The Greater Plymouth Performing Arts Center Inc. or GPPAC, which is a non-profit organization will manage and maintain the center. The Spire’s 3-story, 225-seat impressive performance hall and a custom built stage, boasts tremendous acoustics, sightlines, and an architecturally beautiful interior as its trademark. An adjacent reception room, studio spaces and resident Seasound Recording Studios makes the venue an attractive musical and theatrical destination and resource.